Information Regarding Admission
(A) General Instructions:
1. The selected candidates are required to deposit the college dues as per instructions, failing which their admission will stand automatically cancelled.
2. The seats having fallen vacant by the cancellation of admission will be filled up on the basis of merit in the next counselling, if any.
3. There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
4. In case, two or more candidates in the merit list have equal percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, the candidate senior in age will be considered first.
5 All admission applications must accompany with all requisite documents/ certificates for eligibility, weightage and other concessions, failing which such applications for admission will not be considered , and go as rejected.
(B) Information regarding documents to be attached to the application form :
1. Attested copy of marks-sheet of matriculation / 10+2 examination as proof of date of birth
2. Attested copy of the detailed marks certificate of the qualifying examination passed.
3. A character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
4. Affidavit for Gap period from father / mother / guardian of the candidate attested by Notary Public.
5. Photo copy of Ration Card/Aadhar card.
6. Photo copy of voter ID card of the student to be admitted, if any.
7. Affidavit from student as well as from parents regarding Non-involvement in ragging or any other indiscipline activity on the college campus.
C) Documents required at the time of admission
(i) Original D.M.C. of qualifying examination and one extra photo copy of the same.
(ii) Original University / Board Migration Certificate if coming from University / board other than Kurukshetra University / Board of School Education, Haryana.
Rules For Promotion To Next Semester
From Part I (Semesters I & II) to Part II (Semester III): If he/she has appeared in semester II and has cleared atleast 50% papers of semesters I & II. Provided that promotion to semester III may be made provisionally till such time the result of semester II is declared.
From Part II to Part III (Semesters V) : The student should not be promoted to Vth semester unless he/she has passed all the papers of Ist Semester of the course.
1. If the last date of admission falls on a holiday, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose.
2. A candidate shall be deemed to have been admitted to the college only when he/she, after taking the fee voucher, has deposited the dues,and has got the Roll No. allotted to him/ her.
3. A regular student of the college having once failed in the examination will not be readmitted to the same course as a regular student.
4. If a candidate has not passed the qualifying examination in the preceding year i.e. 2016-17, he/she will have to produce an affidavit duly attested by a Public Notary to the effect that during the gap period he/she has not pursued his/her regular studies in any institution and that he/she has not appeared in any University/ Board examination. This affidavit has to be furnished by the applicant’s father/ mother/ guardian.
5. The students who have passed the qualifying examination from the University / Board other than Kurukshetra University / Board of School Education, Haryana, will be granted provisional admission subject to confirmation by the Registration Branch of the University.
6. The students admitted are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner and follow the rules and norms of the College. Those indulging in ragging/ misconduct and indiscipline will be subjected to strict disciplinary action.
7. There will be no rounding off percentage of marks from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses. A candidate who has been placed under compartment or allowed to re-appear in one subject only in 10+2 examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana or an equivalent examination of another university/board obtaining at least 40% marks aggregate in Commerce Group or 50% marks in NonCommerce Groups, may be allowed to get admission provisionally to BA/B.Com./BSc Ist Semester. Such a candidate shall be allowed to clear the compartment/re-appear in the subject in one chance from the concerned university/board. If he/she does not clear the subject his/her provisional admission/result of BA/BSc/B.Com. shall be cancelled ab initio. T
8. A candidate whose result is declared late by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra/Board of School Education, Haryana for no fault of his/her own, if otherwise eligible and is covered under the admission policy, may be allowed to seek admission in the college within fifteen working days from the date of despatch of result card without late fee subject to the availability of seats as per the admission schedule of the University. The attendance of such a student shall be counted from the date of admission.