The break-up of the fee to be charged from the student is as follows:
(at the time of admission)
(1-10 December, 2017)
Rules for Depositing Fee
1. Students are required to deposit the fee in cash.
2. If dues are not paid on fixed date notified by the college, a fine of Rs.10/- per day will be charged. If the fee remains unpaid even till the last date of the same month, the student’s name shall be struck off from the college rolls. Clearance of arrears of fee and an additional fine Rs. 500/- will be required for re-admission. However, readmission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. The Principal reserves the right to refuse readmission.
3. Even if a student is absent or on leave, he/she will have to make arrangement to deposit the fee on the fixed date.
4. The fee once deposited cannot be refunded in any case.
5. The total fee is to be taken in two installments. First at the time of admission and second in the month of December.